GoF #24: Tightrope

and at this point
can you remember
who you were
before the world
told you who should be?

-found a caption on kak mega's photo.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
feels like i touched a full stop.
and confused about the way to walk
the way to choose
the way to fight
the way to get my own self.

and i couldn't remember it
who i am before the world told me who i should be.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖


suddenly i got an idea about something.
but i am not ready yet for the bad comments, even i know it can be really really based on reality.

"Are you giving up? After all of this decision?"
"You're a loser."
"That's okay. It something that i can apprehensible."
"I do not suspect your decision shof."

People can judge anything, all of the time.

I'll ask an opinion from my closest friend before i walk to the tightrope.

Because..... i couldn't motivate myself every time.

i need someone else.

We need someone else.

One of many reasons why human exists.

sumber foto: pinterest

0 komentar