November dalam Cerita


In 2018, I’ll  be twenty years old. Too old to be called a teenager and too young to be called an adult. Born in Bantul (a small city, part of region of DI. Yogyakarta), Desember 1998. I’ve been nomaden human since my birth until my parent decided to built a house in Bacan Island, South Halmahera, North Molucca.

In 2018, it will be my second year being a female university student at Faculty of Psychology, Sumbawa Technology of University. I enjoyed to be here, surrounded by so many kind hearted friends, having a lot of experiences (and pressure, of course), also improving my soft and hard skills.

In 2018, I made some resolution. I have a new hobby of bringing meal for lunch, it feels good to be able to do cooking activities in the morning even though I often get confused with the food menu I want to make. It feels like one way to release the stress that am I felt. Besides of the hobby, I just have reconstructed my purpose in life, and it has an impact on rejection of some of the offers I received. I realize that deciding something that is not in line with the desire will only result in poor performance in the future.

In 2018, I am trying to be more grateful about anything. The more mature I am, the getting farther myself from peaceful mind because of the negative vibes; feel not enough with those what i owned, less grateful, complained a lot, depressed by work and also social justification, overshadowed by other people’s expectations, questioning the existence of happiness, and all negative emotions that can make my days unproductive. I am obligated to treat myself well, it goals to body health and mental health.

In 2018, I am out of the time. Two months left for new year and too many things that i should to do. I know my time is in limit, but it does not make me giving up, because human obligation is to do everything possible and God determines the results.

deepest heart
shofwa.

ps: i wrote this as my responsibility to finished an assignment at my english class, therefore i know you could recognized some grammatical error. Would to correct me? I do appreciate it.

0 komentar